London Christmas Family Photography
We are beginning to feel it all around us: the first chill, the autumn leaves falling down, a starry and cold night spent indoor with our loved ones on the sofa drinking a hot chocolate. Well, maybe this is something that happens only in movies, but actually who isn’t dreaming about the Christmas season? And who isn’t waiting for all those lights and decorations that warm up the heart? We bet everyone is!
Of course, there will be also presents, dinners and sweet moments to spend with your family. And moreover, holidays, snow – if you are lucky enough – and rushes to get the perfect gifts for all! In your Christmas routine we will be glad to introduce a new tradition, a Christmas family photography! What is that you wonder? Well, if you get tired of boring family pictures where everyone sits around a table and smiles, we have a more lively and funnier solution for you: a family photoshoot in your own house, decorated as you wish, with all the props that you want and taken by a professional! Sound good? Well it can be even funnier! Let’s unroll some creative ideas!
- Take out your Christmas sweaters and wear them matching with your kids and loved one! There’s nothing that suits better a Christmas photo than a proper season dress! So, don’t be embarrass and get into that wonderful Christmas sweater!
- Of course, we can do even better and use some Santa Claus caps! And why not even your puppy can wear one and be part of the Christmas family picture!
- What do you say? Do you also have a Christmas pyjama? Very good then, let’s all jump on the bed with your pyjama on and let’s shoot some playful photos!
- There’s one thing that represents Christmas more than anything else: the Christmas tree! So, we will be glad to take pictures of you and your kids while putting up lights and decorations on your tree!
- And of course, we can’t miss a series of pictures in the kitchen while you are preparing cookies and gingerbread! Oh yes, let’s put a Christmas apron up and start cooking!
You wonder what you can do then with all these photos? Well, you can simply keep a memory photo album for the years to come, or you can print out some of them and decorate your home or give it as a Christmas card gift! Whatever you choose, a beautiful Christmas family photography will be your next season tradition!